Shop Lakeshore Bike, Chicago, IL – We carry top brands like Specialized, Fuji, Kestral, PureFix, KHS, Zipp and more. We have cycling clothes, shoes, bike parts, and car racks! We service bikes too.
The next evolutionary step. Anyone who wants to exploit the potential of modern tire technology wholeheartedly rides Tubeless. Tubeless tires guarantee the lowest rolling resistance while maintaining a very high puncture resistance. Now all sizes of Marathon Almotion are equipped for tubeless operation. The patented Microskin construction tires are also significantly lighter. Of course, a normal tube can also be used. - MicroSkin, TL Easy - OneStar
- No more flats for 2 years! - Extra strong with Slime sealant inside - Instantly seals tread area punctures up to 1/8? (3mm) in size - Seals multiple punctures repeatedly - Non-toxic and non-flammable - Cleans up with water
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
Replacement bearing for the lower half of YST8003 #7 headset.
Replace the top bearing in your YST8300 headset with these caged ball bearings.
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
$0.99 - $59.99
Chamois Butt’r Original is a non-greasy skin lubricant developed by cyclists for use with all chamois. Chamois Butt’r isn’t just for cyclists! It lubricates, soothes, and softens the skin of all athletes who experience chafing. BENEFITS: - No greasy residue - Immediately improves comfort - Soothes already chafed or irritated skin - Rinses out of clothing and off of skin easily - Won’t damage or discolor technical clothing - No parabens, phthalates, gluten or artificial fragrances
- w/Nut - 1-3/4-inch
- 8x1mm Allen head
- Model: Replacement bolt - Compatibility: Allen, M5x16
- Brass barrel, 2.2mm cable pass-through, screwdriver slot on both ends
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$1.00 - $5.00
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
$1.05 - $11.00
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- For water bottle braze-ons - Type: Cage bolt
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
- Ball-inflating needle for footballs, basketballs and more
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
- Butted 2.0/1.7 stainless steel - Unique sizes specific to Easton wheels - Sold individually
Dimension Anodized M5 Bolts fits most standard bottle boss and accessory mounts. - Fits most standard bottle boss and accessory mounts - Tapered socket head with 4mm broach M5 diameter bolt, 0.8mm thread pitch - 16mm thread length - Aluminium - Sold individually
$1.39 - $27.86
The combination of fast and medium-burning carbohydrates in Clif’s Energy Gels provides you with a steady stream of usable fuel during workouts and races. Electrolytes help balance your fluid levels, while caffeine in three of the flavors gives a boost to your central nervous system and releases free fatty acids into your bloodstream, which can help spare your body’s limited glycogen stores. Clif uses 90% organic ingredients and a thin consistency that goes down easy in both hot and cold weather. Even the packaging has a special touch—the opening is narrow and has a litter-resistant leash, the corners are rounded for jersey pocket comfort, and each packet has a reduced carbon footprint.
$1.39 - $27.86
The combination of fast and medium-burning carbohydrates in Clif’s Energy Gels provides you with a steady stream of usable fuel during workouts and races. Electrolytes help balance your fluid levels, while a heavy dose of caffeine gives a boost to your central nervous system and releases free fatty acids into your bloodstream, which can help spare your body’s limited glycogen stores. Clif uses 85% organic ingredients and a thin consistency that goes down easy in both hot and cold weather. Even the packaging has a special touch—the opening is narrow and has a litter-resistant leash, the corners are rounded for jersey pocket comfort, and each packet has a reduced carbon footprint.
$1.39 - $30.96
Honey Stinger's Organic Energy Gels taste great—and they're organic! They give you a fast-acting energy boost with a subtle sweetness. Since good fuel means good workouts and recovery, Organic Energy Gel uses organic honey, organic tapioca syrup, and electrolytes as its main energy sources. - USDA certified organic - 100 calories - Electrolytes - Gluten free - Strawberry Kiwi and Chocolate are naturally caffeinated
Page 1 of 458 Next page